|Work, Shop and Play with Confidence.
When doing business or shopping with an InfoSafe Certified business, you can be confident knowing your personal information is secured and kept private, protecting you against potential identity theft and fraud.
A Higher Standard
Businesses who are awarded the InfoSafe certification care about your privacy and take extra steps to protect your personal information. InfoSafe Certified businesses have invested in and implemented industry-leading information security practices and safeguards. They comply with all major federal, state and industry regulations for customer information security.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Since 2005, over 325 million personal records stolen have been lost or stolen from businesses, hospitals, schools, government offices, etc. (source: Privacy Rights Clearinghouse). It's estimated that over 55% of people in the U.S. now have some of their personal information stolen or lost in one form or another. Identity theft and fraud has become an epidemic problem.
It's more important now than ever to be careful about whom you do business with, where you shop. You better do business with people and businesses that get it, and care enough to earn your trust and loyalty by protecting your personal information.
InfoSafe Certified businesses have a comprehensive information security plan to protect their customer and employee information.
- They use strong computer security systems to make sure hackers can't break in and steal customer data.
- They use encryption programs and properly dispose of computers that had customer information.
- They have regular security checkups and assessments done.
- They train employees on security best practices, and how to watch out for potential identity theft red flags on your behalf.
- They stay current with the latest threats and industry-leading standards for protecting personal information.
Work, shop and play with confidence - with InfoSafe Certified businesses.